Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Other Chainsaw Creatures!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Like you have said Gus, it is so hard to choose. I love them all!

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    It's really hard to decide which of Cherie's "Other Chainsaw Creatures" is my favorite.
    I'm sure it's the same with you but, I'm just CURRIEous, of these five which one do you love the most?

    1. Piglet
    2. Racoon in tree
    3. Baby dolphin in pine
    4. Five foot tall giraffe
    5. Sea turtle in ash

    http://www.chainsawchick.com/gallery2.html

    Of coarse those mermaids are totally extraordinary but of these five I'd have to say, I'm most definitely a piglet man!!!
    What say you 'Chainsaw Chick' fans?
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    GD

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    eenie meanie miney mo
    catch a critter by the toe
    I'll cast my vote for the racoon!
    Todd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic